LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS
Becoming Burlesque is a new feature film written and directed by Jackie English.
It’s also a story about choosing to live the life you desire, the life of your dreams, instead of a life of obligation.
This podcast is an interview with Jackie English. It takes you on a journey of discovery. It will inspire you and awaken your courage and your dreams.
Jackie imagined herself in many different roles as she was growing up – a pilot, a jockey, an architect, a cop. For awhile, she went corporate. Then, she listened to her heart and began her life as performer. That led to her current role as a film director.
Here are a few of the gems you’ll find in this podcast:
- The power of letting your path choose you
- The joy of choosing what seems hard
- The magic of doing something you want without overthinking it
- The importance of expanding your comfort zone
- The reassurance that everyone feels doubt and fear
- The value of challenging what feels impossible
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Wanting What Your Want by Dan Sullivan
QUOTES IN THIS PODCAST
“The wand chooses the wizard.” – Harry Potter
“When it’s too tough for everybody else, it’s just right for me.” – Wendell Scott
DISCOVER JACKIE’S MOVIE
Becoming Burlesque – Facebook
Becoming Burlesque – Instagram