WHAT’S MORE DEADLY THAN CORONAVIRUS?
This episode presents a fascinating view of COVID 19 that can empower you and give you the strength and hope to face down this dangerous viral threat.
Here are some of the empowering highlights in this podcast:
- You will learn a simple party game called the Telephone Game that will let you experience firsthand the awesome power of storytelling in your life.
- Then, you will see the link between this game and the information that you choose to accept about Coronavirus.
- You’ll understand that although the virus poses a very real threat to human life, it cannot conquer your mind and emotions unless you let it.
- You’ll discover that the most dangerous threat to your happiness and health is a mind virus.
- You will gain three easy yet powerful strategies for conquering any mind virus, creating hope, attaining peace of mind, and paying these gifts forward to others.
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
Today, it’s easy for everyone to be physically fit. It’s also easy not to. Which choice will you make? It all depends on your story.
This episode has the potential to change your life. It can inspire you to become the best version of yourself, physically, emotionally, and financially.
Our guest is Russ Yeager, a man who transformed himself from a chubby kid who didn’t like his body to a man who won an international physical transformation contest. Now, he helps people experience optimal health and energy and achieve their ideal physique. He will help you get excited about exercise and great nutrition and discover that fitness rocks.
Russ Yeager is much more than a physical fitness trainer. He’s a mindset expert who helps his clients win their inner game to achieve new levels of success, wealth, and happiness.
Russ walks his talk. he runs multiple successful business. He’s a sought after keynote speaker and the author of Live Longer, Feel Better, and Look Great Naked!
He has written and appeared in numerous fitness publications.
Many of his clients describe him as “the most positive and motivating person” they’ve ever met, which is refreshing in a world full of too much negativity and cynicism.
Working with Russ, his clients have saved hundreds — even thousands — of wasted hours and effort, giving them the confidence to know they WILL get results!
Here are just a few of the golden nuggets that Russ offers you in this podcast episode:
- How he went from 25% to 5% body fat in 5 weeks and won the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic
- Why all physical transformation begins in your mind
- 3 ways your mind can sabotage your physical transformation
- Real secrets to lifelong weight loss and ideal health
- Why cardio is NOT the best exercise to help you burn fat
- The difference between healthy eating and eating to look good
- Why the scale is not your friend when you want to get fit
- The ideal protein requirements for men and women
- The importance of macronutrients to optimal health
Russ Yeager’s vision is to help one million men become the best version of themselves in the next five years. Will you be one of them?
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Traction by Gino Wickman (One of Russ’s favorites)
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham
The 10X Rule: The Only difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
RUSS’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Passion and persistence make a vision a reality.” – Russ Yeager
CONTACT RUSS (valuable FREE resources)
Today’s episode deals with a sensitive issue. Our guest is Lyle Haugen, a fascinating man who overcame a life threatening injury and won his battle against Diabetes 1.
Our topic is sensitive because Lyle took control of his own health when the medical advice he was following was not helping him improve his quality of life. He took bold steps and went beyond diabetes.
I’m not a medical professional, nor do I give medical advice in this episode. That would be irresponsible. I do encourage people to explore every avenue that may lead to optimal health. We all have freedom of choice.
As you listen to Lyle Haugen’s story, you may feel that you are watching a movie. It’s a story of adventure, danger, courage, hope, and inspiring discovery.
Lyle is a good storyteller. These are a few of the things you’ll learn about as you follow his journey:
- Lyle’s unlikely career as a trapper beginning at age 7
- A boy’s dream to be part of the space race
- How and why Lyle became a deep sea diver medic
- The gas explosion that ended Lyle’s diving career (and almost ended his life)
- His discovery after the accident that he had type 1 diabetes
- How Lyle’s health got worse although he followed his doctors’ advice
- Lyle’s instintice experiment with nutrition that helped him reclaim his health
Lyle Haugen reinvented himself as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. His holistic approach to nutrition has helped many people make remarkable health recoveries. You’ll hear about some of them in detail in this episode.
Your time listening to Lyle Haugen will be time well spent. It will expand your mind, challenge you, entertain you, and inspire you.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Wrecker by Clive Cussler (Lyle’s favorite)
George Westinghouse: His Life and Achievements by Francis Ellington Leupp
LYLE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Jane Fulton, a fictional character in Rita Mae Brown’s book, “Sudden Death”
www.Type1Simplified.com – FREE Breakfast Shake Recipe & FREE report on an all night sleep solution
Mike Veny has creativity, empathy, humor, and mental strength. He helps people find hope and meaning. That’s what he does and who he is today.
Mike had to fight to become who he is. He had to dramatically change the story that the world was writing for him. The world labelled him mentally ill at an early age.
Mike’s battle against and victory over a soul destroying self image have given him the power to enrich other people’s lives and help them discover their own mental strength.
This interview with Mike Veny, one of America’s leading mental health speakers, offers you a treasure chest of self empowerment and transformation.
Here are some of the gems you’ll discover as Mike’s shares moments and insights of his personal growth journey:
- How a mental breakdown was the beginning of a major breakthrough
- The why and what of the big stigma around mental health challenges
- What’s behind the stigma cycle
- How to protect yourself against the law of the tribe
- How to become a mental wellness superhero
- The power of intention to connect with others
- Why mentors and personal development are vital to your wellbeing
- Why reading should never be optional
- How drumming can empower you
- How to stop suffering in silence
- And, yes, much, much more…
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (Mike’s favorite book)
Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Then and Reach Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
MIKE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
GOT THE SUGAR BLUES?
Many people have a sweet tooth. Maybe you do. It seems innocent, You might even smile when you say, “I have a sweet tooth.”
The truth is that sugar, the white powder that men, women, and children love, is an addictive drug. Some argue that it’s right up there with cocaine.
Today’s podcast guest, Thom King, experienced the destructive power of sugar firsthand. One day, when he looked in the mirror, he decided that enough was enough. That’s when he became the Guy Gone Keto.
You will learn many eyeopening and empowering things from Thom’s story. Here are just a few:
- What is ketosis, and why you want to achieve it
- The nasty truth about sugar
- Why fats are your friends
- How society promotes addiction
- Why those whole grains may not be so healthy
- How to leverage your pain to achieve freedom and happiness
- The health benefits of a cerebral flush
- How to conquer the obesity epidemic
- Much, much more…
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Guy Gone Keto by Thom King
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday & Stephen Hanselman
Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
Sugar Blues by William Duffy
Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
THOM’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“May the bridges I burn light the way.” – Dylan Mckay – Beverly Hills 90210 (the original)