FLIP TO WIN
This episode is about flipping houses. Actually, it’s about much more than that. It’s about learning how to flip to win. Flip what? Your life, of course.
Today’s guest, Mike Green, is an expert on flipping houses to create financial freedom. The thing is that Mike would have never achieved success and freedom if he didn’t first flip his life from the losing side to the winning side.
You’re in for a rich experience as you listen to Mike. He will teach you how to flip to win.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the gems Mike Green offers in this interview:
- How breaking the law brought him closer to his dad
- How breaking the law landed him a four year jail sentence
- How Mike learned how to flip to win while he was in prison
- The importance of mentorship and personal development
You will also get insights into honest real world strategies for making lots of money by flipping houses. And when you do it the right way, like Mike teaches, you can also enjoy a rich personal life.
Here are some of the fascinating things Mike reveals about how you can flip to win in real estate:
- Confronting your fear of risk
- Exploding the myths about house flipping
- Avoiding the mistakes many people make flipping houses
- What it takes to for anyone to make great money in this exciting real estate game
- How to do a 45K renovation in 7 days
One of the most inspiring things Mike share in this episode is the importance of creating authentic human relationships if you want to flip to win big.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
MIKE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
WHO WRITES YOUR STORY?
Is your life based on lies, made-up stories, or noble beliefs? What if they are all the same thing? Then, the important question becomes, “Who writes your story?”
This episode explore the idea that we all need stories to motivate and inspire our lives, and that all our beliefs serve to keep us in the game of living. But, make no mistake about it; all beliefs are constructs. They are made up.
Most of us grew up with strong beliefs about the importance of formal education. The story goes that education defines intelligence, it bestows respect, and it opens the doors to success and happiness.
That education story is coming apart quickly in our world. Look around you, and you will find many happy highly successful people who do not have much, if any, formal education.
My perception is that the education story is designed to do three things:
- prepare you to think and live as an employee
- conditions you to seek external approval for your life choices
- define who is intelligent and who is not
More and more people are discovering that letters after a person’s name and certificates from institutions of higher learning do not determine intelligence.
I encourage you in this episode to summon the courage to write your own story, the one that beats in your heart, the one that makes you feel alive. That is the only story worth living.
You’ll learn about a fascinating contemporary success story that flies in the face of all the things you’ve been taught about how to achieve great success.
The name of the game for growth, happiness, independence, and true success today is value creation for the marketplace. You don’t need formal education for that.
It must be pretty widespread to have its own acronym. I’m talking about FOMO, the fear of missing out.
Missing out on what? Anything. You name it. Not having the latest smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. Not getting in on the prelaunch of a marketing guru’s latest course or product. Missing the deadline for that VIP membership site; hey, who knows when or if it will open again?
We’ve all experienced the fear of missing out to some degree in our lives. After all, this is the digital age when shiny objects pop up out of thin air 24/7 to taunt and entice us.
This episode explores three ways that FOMO can show up to influence our emotions and our actions:
- SHOPPING Fear of Missing Out – This is the classic shiny object syndrome. Usually, this kind of fear stalks us online. We get hooked by an “irresistible offer” for a digital product or course. Can be expensive, but it’s fairly harmless.
- OVERWHELM – This is the fear that constantly reminds us that we “don’t have enough time” to do everything we have to do. It leads us to multitasking, which is a false story about getting things done. Multitasking does not make us more productive; it just robs us of our focus.
- RELATIONSHIP FOMO – This fear is also related to time. Its narrative is that we had better choose a life partner before it’s too late. Many women fall prey to this prompted by the ticking of their biological clocks. The choose less that ideal mates out of fear of remaining barren and alone. Their choices can sometimes lead to a lot of pain and suffering.
The episode also contains a special bonus – an exercise that will prove to you that multitasking is a lie. This easy fun game will also liberate you and instantly make you more productive.
I learned this exercise from a world class marketer, Dean Jackson.
Listen, learn, grow, and prosper.
GAME OF THRONES
This episodes explores how the popular HBO series, Game of Thrones, reveals important insights about storytelling.
You will learn about four different aspects or levels of storytelling:
- CELEBRITY STORY – Our society is fascinated by celebrities and the phenomenon of celebrity in general. Why do people become passionate fans of anyone or anything? What emotional stories do they create in their minds that make them loyal to people, causes, and brands? How can you tap into the power of celebrity loyalty and apply it successfully to your business? How can you create a story about your products and services that becomes a movement that people want to join?
- SOCIAL MEDIA STORY – Social interaction is predominantly online today. Do you have a huge following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social networks? Do you want to grow your following for personal or business reasons? What can you learn from Game of Thrones that will dramatically increase your influence?
- WHY GAME OF THRONES IS REAL – I Game of Thrones pure fantastical fiction? Or, is it closer to real life than we care to admit? I believe that the show is a metaphor for our current world and its conflicts. Look at it through the lense of social commentary and you will recognize the battles that are raging in Israel, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, the United States, and the entire planet. Look very closely, and you will identify the pacifist message at the heart of the show.
- STORYTELLING TECHNIQUE – How do the writers of Game of Thrones keep us engaged and curious episode after episode for eight seasons? Study any one episode carefully, and you will discover powerful storytelling techniques, like the cliffhanger.
Who do you root for in Game of Thrones, and who do you think will sit on the Throne when the show ends?
BEYOND ALL LIMITS
Do you believe that your dreams are only dreams and can never become your reality? Great. You are not alone. Everyone has to face down that false belief in order to live a life beyond all limits.
Today’s episode looks inside a truly life changing book, The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level, by Gay Hendricks.
The book reveals an amazing and uplift truth, namely, that there is only ONE problem in life that you must challenge and overcome in order to live a life beyond all limits.
He calls this inner barrier to your ultimate fulfillment the Upper Limit Problem. You may be shocked when you discover what it is.
You will learn:
- The key questions to ask that will expose your Upper Limit Problem
- How a simple breath can begin to defeat this problem and eliminate fear
- Why you are naturally destined for greatness
- How to tap into and live in your Genius Zone
- The ultimate weapon, a simple mantra, that slays your Upper Limit Problem
Reading and applying the secrets in The Big Leap will enrich every area of your life. You will develop the confidence and the skills to:
- Uncover and develop your innate CREATIVITY
- Allow yourself to attract and experience long lasting INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS
- Remove the barriers that limit your FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
You will gain the power and the belief to answer YES to this life transforming question: Are you willing to take the Big Leap to your ultimate level of success in love, money, and creative contribution?
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
FREE AUDIO BOOK