Many people dream of making Amazon fortunes. Maybe you have a secret, or not so secret, desire to be an Amazon millionaire.
Today’s guest has created his seven figure income by winning the game of selling on Amazon. Lucky for you, he teaches others how to do it.
You don’t have to be wiz-kid, a marketing genius, or super salesperson to hit the Amazon jackpot. Today’s guest, Dan Meadors, built his Amazon empire with a $600 initial investment.
In fact, Dan began mining his Amazon fortunes right after being fired and scared about his future. In this episode, you will learn that your success does not depend on your circumstances.
These are the 5 skills that you can develop to become a player on Amazon:
- Take ACTION
- Become FEARLESS
- Be RESOURCEFUL
- Be AUTHENTIC
- Always lead with VALUE
Dan also reveals his proven secrets for finding great products to sell on Amazon. He shares some of best strategies. And, he gives you formula that makes him stand apart from most Amazon sellers. He explains why your golden ticket is a wholesale Amazon model.
Plus, he shares some of the most powerful free online tools you can use in your Amazon business.
Dan, like most highly successful people, believes strongly in mentorship and personal development. He invests highly in both. Three of his favorite mentors are:
- Jeff Walker – creator of Product Launch Formula
- Dana Derricks – the man behind The Dream 100
- Ryan Moran – millionaire maker known for www.capitalism.com
Dan is offering a FREE GIFT to you, the storytellers who listen to this show. You will find it by clicking the link below unde Contact Dan.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Good to Great by Jim Collins (Dan’s favorite)
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Vivid Vision by Cameron Herold
DAN’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
Click the above link to grab this FREE GIFT:
There is always a story behind someone’s glory. It’s usually a tough one. Achievement and success must be earned. When they are, that’s rich.
Today’s episode is about a highly successful millennial entrepreneur. An online marketer and business coach named Marquel Russell.
His success is impressive. His determination and grit to achieve success are inspiring. His journey trul is a glory story.
Marquel is from the hood in Atlanta Georgia. He didn’t have positive male role models growing up. He looked up to and emulated gangsters and drug dealers, even Pablo Escobar.
Marquel’s early walk on the wild side landed him in jail. He was in lockup at 19 when his first child was born. How did he turn things around, write an awesome new story, and live into it?
That’s what you’ll discover in this powerful candid interview with Marquel Chili Gates Russell. Here are some of the highlights of a glory story you’ll learn from and enjoy:
- How Marquel’s entrepreneurial mom instilled believe and hope in him
- The funny story behind his first car, a 1984 baby blue Ford
- How the candy lady sparked his entrepreneurship
- Life skills Marquel learned in prison
- Discovering Bible study behind bars
- The influence of entertainment and club promotion on Marquel’s success
- How network marketing opened a door to a whole new way of life
- The personal development gurus that advanced Marquel’s growth
- Zig Ziglar’s great inspiration
- What happened when a mentor named Lonnie Robinson came into Marquel’s life
- The powerful effect of earning his first dollar online
- Marquel Russell’s first six figure payday
- The morning success ritual that fuels Marquel’s success
- How Marquel guides and inspires inner city youth
- His vision to impact the global economy by helping others
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (Marquels favorite)
Do The Work by Steven Pressfield
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday & Stephen Hanselman
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson
MARQUEL’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ―
YOUR LIFE SHIFT
What do the words, you life shift, mean? In this podcast episode they mean the decisions and actions that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be in your life.
Of course, none of this applies to you if you are exactly where you want to be. In that case, listen to a different podcast.
The truth is that we are living in an age of tumultuous change, uncertainty, and confusion. In this environment, many people globally are actively seeking a better way to live. If you are one of them, today’s podcast is for you.
Our guest is John Hinkle, a man who made a major shift in his own life when the foundation for his success in the corporate world began to fall apart. John did some deep soul searching, created his own new path to success, then reinvented himself as a coach and mentor who helps others transform their lives and identities. He also wrote an inspiring book on the subject called, SHIFT: Moving From Where You Are to the Life You Want.
Here are some of the inspiring highlights John’s story:
- What it means to be a “someday person”
- What life feels like in the corporate spin zone
- Why the majority of people are not financially prepared to retire
- The 3 things that compelled John to shift
- The danger of making excuses for staying stuck
- The power of making a firm decision
- Learning to begin with the end in mind
- Choosing your own board of directors
- The proven 5 Shift Principles
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Holy Bible
SHIFT: Moving From Where You Are to the Life You Want by John Hinkle & Russell Lake
The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure by William Whitecloud
Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter H. Diamandis & Stephen Kotler
The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
JOHNS FAVORITE QUOTE
“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do.” – Amelia Earhart
www.ShiftPrinciples.com/Change – FREE GIFT for You
Comedy is serious business. It takes courage, imagination, and true grit to make your living as a standup comic.
Kathy Klotz-Guest is a professional comedian. She knows how to laugh it up and how to make others laugh as she goes through life.
Have you ever wondered what kind of person becomes a comic? What makes her tick? What’s the secret to her ability to touch your funny-bone again and again? You’ll get those questions answered, you’ll be entertained, inspired, and, you may learn a few valuable things when you listen to my interview with Kathy.
Here are a few of the empowering highlights in this episode:
- How to make failure your friend
- The value and the power of reframing painful experiences
- The importance of storytelling in life and business
- Improvisation for business people
- Comedy as weaponized social consciousness
- What it means to own your life
- Comedians who inspire Kathy
- How to find and own your unique sense of humor
- The healing power of laughter
- The role of comedy in today’s world
- Much much more…
KATHY’S FAVORITE BOOK
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
KATHY’S FAVORITE QUOTES
“Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.” – Will Rogers
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
MEET THE HOLLYWOOD INSIDER
Hollywood is more than a place. It’s a story. Actually, it’s many stories, as many as we can make up in our heads.
Simply put, Hollywood means something different to everyone. Your story depends on whether you live there, you like or loathe celebrity, are outgoing or shy, religious or secular. No two people see the same Hollywood.
Today’s guest, Harry Lowell, is a man who lives and breathes Hollywood. Not the Hollywood of glitz and glamor, but the Hollywood of creative expression, the Hollywood of storytelling.
Harry knew he wanted to tell the kind of stories that live on a screen when he was a kid. Luckily, for him and for us, he never lost his childlike curiosity, excitement, and passion for the world of storytelling.
You will find his story refreshing, inspiring, and revealing about what matters in life and business, about the things that make you feel alive and keep you true to yourself.
Here are some of the highlights of today’s episode:
- Powerful life lessons from Harry Lowell’s dad
- The importance of mentorship
- The ego’s role in your success or failure
- Why you must master your relationship to time
- The real power of teamwork
- How to successfully pitch anything to anyone
- The biggest obstacle to your success
- Powerful branding tips
- Harry’s biggest mistake
- Harry’s greatest achievement
- What it means to be the “eye of the storm”
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
A Penguin Story by Antoinette Portis (Harry’s favorite book)
Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss
Chicago: A Novel by David Mamet
HARRY’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – attributed to Wayne Gretsky, Michael Jordan…others? – Hey, somebody said it.
Instagram – @goodproducer