Are you ready to always be more productive and creative? Are you ready to discover and express your unique ability and experience more joy every day? And do you want these things fast? Then listen to this episode.
Your willingness to stay open to what you are about to hear in today’s show and apply it will help you feel a major shift in your view of the world, your view of time, and your view of yourself. A shift that will empower your entire life.
Here are a few of the exciting things you will discover as you listen to this podcast:
- Einstein Time is part of Albert Einstein’s relativity theory
- You experience Einstein Time when you ask, “Where does time come from?”
- Time comes from you, and you are time
- Time is a made up story
- Change your time story, and you change your life
You will also learn that your time story corresponds either to Newton’s view of the world or Einstein’s. Newton’s view of time will keep you struggling to catch up; it will create a duality in which time is your enemy, and throw you into a battle you can’t win.
As you embrace Einstein Time, you stop fighting time and experience greater harmony. In Newton time, you are swimming against the current. In Einstein time, you are in a state of flow.
At the end of the episode, I offer you a free gift. Listen, learn, enjoy, and thrive.
BEYOND ALL LIMITS
Do you believe that your dreams are only dreams and can never become your reality? Great. You are not alone. Everyone has to face down that false belief in order to live a life beyond all limits.
Today’s episode looks inside a truly life changing book, The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level, by Gay Hendricks.
The book reveals an amazing and uplift truth, namely, that there is only ONE problem in life that you must challenge and overcome in order to live a life beyond all limits.
He calls this inner barrier to your ultimate fulfillment the Upper Limit Problem. You may be shocked when you discover what it is.
You will learn:
- The key questions to ask that will expose your Upper Limit Problem
- How a simple breath can begin to defeat this problem and eliminate fear
- Why you are naturally destined for greatness
- How to tap into and live in your Genius Zone
- The ultimate weapon, a simple mantra, that slays your Upper Limit Problem
Reading and applying the secrets in The Big Leap will enrich every area of your life. You will develop the confidence and the skills to:
- Uncover and develop your innate CREATIVITY
- Allow yourself to attract and experience long lasting INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS
- Remove the barriers that limit your FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
You will gain the power and the belief to answer YES to this life transforming question: Are you willing to take the Big Leap to your ultimate level of success in love, money, and creative contribution?
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
FREE AUDIO BOOK
Today’s episode explores the question, “Do I really like myself?”
It may seem like a strange question. Actually, it is important to ask it because all of us have unconscious narratives or inside stories that limit our self worth.
You will learn three powerful questions to ask that will help you get to the truth of the main question, “Do I really like myself?” They are:
- Am I a good receiver? You may be amazed to discover that most people, probably you too, are much more comfortable giving than receiving. The more you allow yourself to receive, the deeper your self worth becomes.
- How much money are my work and time worth? This question can lead to some mind-blowing revelations. Can you imagine asking and getting $16,000 an hour for your time? You will love the story about one man who does.
- Could you have coffee with a famous person you admire and feel like her peer? This question can reveal a lot to you about how you see yourself in relation to others. You may be shocked by what you learn when you honestly ask this question.
View this episode as an adventure of self-discovery. Listen to it more than once. Ask the questions without becoming defensive. You may discover your inner world of untapped and unlimited potential.
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
The clothing you wear makes a statement. But what about the clothing you don’t wear? You know, the suits, dresses, jeans, slacks, and every other item that covers the human body that you stopped wearing a long time ago.
You don’t wear them. But you won’t give them up. Those pieces of clothing have their own unique wardrobe stories. Stories about you, the people in your life, and your past. Stories that carry a lot of emotional baggage.
This episode continues our conversation about decluttering your home. This one focuses specifically on the clothes you stopped wearing but allow to live in your closets and drawers, and, more importantly, in your heart and mind.
You’ll learn an exercise in today’s podcast that can help you release buried emotions that may be weighing you down and holding you back in life. You are going to confront and explore 3 kinds of clothing:
- Clothing that is connected to a previous relationship in your life. Maybe, it was a gift from your ex. Or, it was something that you wore when you dated your ex. The relationship ended, you stopped wearing the item of clothing, but it still takes up space in your home.
- An item of clothing that you bought and no longer care about or wear.
- Something that you no longer wear, but you still like it.
You will pick up each item separately, hold it, and begin a dialogue with it. You will know what to say and ask when emotions come to surface triggered by the clothing.
Finally, you will summon the courage to release the item and the emotions attached to it.
You’ll also hear my challenge to do a serious purge of your wardrobe and other objects in your home. When you do it, you may discover that you feel lighter. You may experience a new sense of freedom. You will have made space for new empowering things to enter your life.
This can be a huge breakthrough for you. You will learn that your past is a made up story. You will be free to write a new story with bright and inviting future.
So, listen, change, and grow.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Travesties – a play by Tom Stoppard
Extremities – a play by William Mastrosimone
Here is one dictionary definition of music: vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
That’s an acceptable definition, but it doesn’t capture the essence of music power. It doesn’t hint at the power of music to heal, transform, and even, to save lives. Music power embraces all of these.
The guest of today’s episode is Bill Protzmann. He’s a musician. He’s also a man who has experienced the deepest meaning of music power, and he enriches people’s lives with what he’s learned.
These are a few of the enriching gems you’ll discover as Bill Protzmann and I take a deep dive into the magic of music:
- How music literally saved Bill’s life
- A journey from despair to joyful song writing
- Music’s power to heal trauma
- Practical Heart Kills & how music enriches them
- How to identify your power music
- The hidden magic of gratitude and appreciation
- The relationship between music and business growth
You will also learn the difference between musical therapy and musical care. Why is that important? Because you can master musical care on your own and use it to enrich your life.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
In Our Eyes In Our Words: Portraits from the Edge of Society fine art book by artist, Jeff Horn
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
BILL’S FAVORITE QUOTES
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” – Ghandi
The above is usually misquoted as “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
“With great power comes great responsibility.” – Voltaire & Ben Parker in Spiderman