YOUR STORYTELLING MASTERY
Listen to Your Storytelling Mastery. It is you first step on an exciting journey toward your storytelling mastery.
This introductory episode tells you exactly what to expect from my weekly podcast series on the art of storytelling. This first installment is my promise to you.
I will hold nothing back in this series. I will share everything I’ve learned through about storytelling through decades of experience.
You will learn powerful real world storytelling techniques that will transform you into a clear, confident, compelling communicator – if you apply them.
These storytelling skills will enrich you personal life, and they can explode your business. This is not a course in storytelling from the ivory tower of academia.
I will share the skills and secrets that I learned as an actor on stages around the world, in front of the camera in Hollywood movies and TV films, in the many classrooms where I taught acting, directing, and dramatic literature, and in my high profit communication seminars that I delivered to successful business people.
This is not fluff and theory. This is the stuff that great speakers, motivators, salespeople, and leaders are made of.
Enjoy the journey. Revel in your growth and expertise.
Let the story begin.
You can speak on stage. Anyone can. And, you definitely should.
That’s the main lesson you will learn in today’s podcast. Our guest is Pete Vargas, a man who helps people overcome their fear of public speaking and use their new power to rock audiences from the stage and explode their businesses.
Pete was not born a dynamic confident speaker. Far from it. He was a kid from a dysfunctional family with an abusive father. Fortunately, he discovered the healing power of public speaking. It changed his life; now he helps others change theirs.
You’ll gain many golden insights from today’s podcast. Here are just a few:
- How Pete turned his greatest pain into his greatest gift
- The far reaching power of inspirational speaking
- Pete’s best speaking experience
- His worst speaking experience
- How one hour on stage can earn a million dollars or more
- The simple steps you can use to confidently speak on stage
- The difference between butts in seats & hearts in seats
- How to harness the speaking power in Pete’s REACH formula
- How to successfully launch your business in one hour
- The STORY – STAGE – SCALE system that you can and should master
- How to have Stages On Demand
PETE’S FAVORITE BOOK
PETE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
ANOTHER GREAT QUOTE