You can speak on stage. Anyone can. And, you definitely should.
That’s the main lesson you will learn in today’s podcast. Our guest is Pete Vargas, a man who helps people overcome their fear of public speaking and use their new power to rock audiences from the stage and explode their businesses.
Pete was not born a dynamic confident speaker. Far from it. He was a kid from a dysfunctional family with an abusive father. Fortunately, he discovered the healing power of public speaking. It changed his life; now he helps others change theirs.
You’ll gain many golden insights from today’s podcast. Here are just a few:
- How Pete turned his greatest pain into his greatest gift
- The far reaching power of inspirational speaking
- Pete’s best speaking experience
- His worst speaking experience
- How one hour on stage can earn a million dollars or more
- The simple steps you can use to confidently speak on stage
- The difference between butts in seats & hearts in seats
- How to harness the speaking power in Pete’s REACH formula
- How to successfully launch your business in one hour
- The STORY – STAGE – SCALE system that you can and should master
- How to have Stages On Demand
PETE’S FAVORITE BOOK
PETE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
ANOTHER GREAT QUOTE
ARE YOU REAL?
Are any of us real? Or, are we made up stories projected onto us by others?
MEET THE HOLLYWOOD INSIDER
Hollywood is more than a place. It’s a story. Actually, it’s many stories, as many as we can make up in our heads.
Simply put, Hollywood means something different to everyone. Your story depends on whether you live there, you like or loathe celebrity, are outgoing or shy, religious or secular. No two people see the same Hollywood.
Today’s guest, Harry Lowell, is a man who lives and breathes Hollywood. Not the Hollywood of glitz and glamor, but the Hollywood of creative expression, the Hollywood of storytelling.
Harry knew he wanted to tell the kind of stories that live on a screen when he was a kid. Luckily, for him and for us, he never lost his childlike curiosity, excitement, and passion for the world of storytelling.
You will find his story refreshing, inspiring, and revealing about what matters in life and business, about the things that make you feel alive and keep you true to yourself.
Here are some of the highlights of today’s episode:
- Powerful life lessons from Harry Lowell’s dad
- The importance of mentorship
- The ego’s role in your success or failure
- Why you must master your relationship to time
- The real power of teamwork
- How to successfully pitch anything to anyone
- The biggest obstacle to your success
- Powerful branding tips
- Harry’s biggest mistake
- Harry’s greatest achievement
- What it means to be the “eye of the storm”
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
A Penguin Story by Antoinette Portis (Harry’s favorite book)
Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss
Chicago: A Novel by David Mamet
HARRY’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – attributed to Wayne Gretsky, Michael Jordan…others? – Hey, somebody said it.
Instagram – @goodproducer