WHAT YOU SAY TO YOURSELF
This episode reveals the two most powerful words that determine the quality of your life.
Discover how you are creating the reality you live into every day by using two simple ordinary words.
Then, learn how to remove the limits you put on your thinking and your accomplishments by changing the way you talk to yourself.
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life by Jim Kwik
“Our eyes only see and our ears only hear what our brain is looking for.” – Dan Sullivan
ARE THERE PROFESSIONAL VICTIMS?
I wish I could answer no, but I can’t. Unfortunately, the truth is that there are many professional victims, and their club is growing exponentially in today’s world.
This episode explores the victim mindset that I have labelled Rearden Syndrome. The name refers to a principal character, Hank Rearden, in Ayn Rand’s 1957 novel, Atlas Shrugged. The book quickly became an entrepreneur’s manifesto, and it still is today.
Our podcast guest is Randy Gage, a mega-successful entrepreneur, multi-millionaire, international award winning speaker, and prosperity trainer and coach to people around the world who are committed to their personal and financial growth. Atlas Shrugged has been and still is a powerful inspirational book for Randy.
Here are a few of the life changing insights you’ll find in my conversation with Randy Gage:
- The true nature of the professional victim
- The personal and financial habits of a victim
- How and why victims get addicted to blame
- The shocking truth that we all teach people how to treat us.
- Why you may let others decide what you are worth
- The importance of value creation in the 21st century
- Why you should face the fear of getting paid for your value rather than your time
You can listen to this episode passively or actively. By choosing the latter, you are choosing to live into a self-directed empowering narrative for a very fulfilling life.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Mad Genius by Randy Gage
Risky is the New Safe by Randy Gage
Radical Rebirth (available later this year) by Randy Gage
WHERE TO FIND RANDY
WHAT’S MORE DEADLY THAN CORONAVIRUS?
This episode presents a fascinating view of COVID 19 that can empower you and give you the strength and hope to face down this dangerous viral threat.
Here are some of the empowering highlights in this podcast:
- You will learn a simple party game called the Telephone Game that will let you experience firsthand the awesome power of storytelling in your life.
- Then, you will see the link between this game and the information that you choose to accept about Coronavirus.
- You’ll understand that although the virus poses a very real threat to human life, it cannot conquer your mind and emotions unless you let it.
- You’ll discover that the most dangerous threat to your happiness and health is a mind virus.
- You will gain three easy yet powerful strategies for conquering any mind virus, creating hope, attaining peace of mind, and paying these gifts forward to others.
BOOK IN THIS PODCAST
Will You Dare to Fly Too High?
This episode explores the powerful social story that controls many of our lives today.
It is a story that demands our obedience, our conformity, our silence, and our willingness to destroy our dreams that challenge the status quo.
It is a story that made the industrial age and corporate culture dominant for many decades. It is a story that is disintegrating. But, it still hold son to us and stops us from creating, growing, and standing out.
In 2020, we are living in the Connection Age , the Connection Economy. To be fully alive in this new and exciting time, we must not conform. We must, instead, find the courage to create art. I’m not talking about paintings, or sculptures, or music.
You may create those. But, art, in the Connection Age, means your unique authentic voice, your STORY.
These liberating ideas are from a wonderful book, The Icarus Deception, by Seth Godin.
You deserve to listen to this episode. It will help you unleash your pure, strong, authentic voice. It will help you give yourself full permission to create, stop worrying about others’ approval, and, ultimately, feel fully alive.
This episode is a continuation of our exploration about you beliefs as made up stories. It takes you on a fascinating, sometimes scary ride, into your unconscious mind and reveals it’s power to create reality.
Some things you will discover in this episode:
- The answer to the question, “Would you confess to a crime you did not commit?”
- Any thought that you focus on long enough can become your reality.
- A documented shocking case of false confession.
- What a play about the Salem witch trials of 1692 can teach you about your mind and your life.
- The possibility for remarkable transformation in your life.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini