MASTER YOUR TIME
Are you time’s master or it’s slave? That is, without a doubt, the most important question to ask yourself right NOW!
I didn’t use all caps on the word now just for dramatic emphasis. I did it because now, today, this moment in history is the age of exponential digital technology.
The digital world can offer you paradise on earth – if you understand its rules and its tempo. If you don’t it will rob you of your most precious asset – TIME. Then you may experience hell on earth.
Make it a priority to master your time if you value happiness, success, and abundance.
Today’s guest is a man who was once enslaved by time. He freed himself from bondage. Today, he will show you exactly how to own your time, channel it effectively, and live a life of choice instead of slavish obligation.
Steven Griffith is the real deal who will help you quickly master your time. These are only a few highlights of the gems you’ll discover as you listen to Steven:
- How to be unstoppable even when your dreams get crushed
- Why so many smart people are slaves to time
- What it means to have a toxic relationship with time
- How the answer to the question, “Who is Time?” can transform your life
- Why setting goals may not serve you
- Why setting intentions gives you power
- Why structure leads to freedom
- The one question that will end your slavery to time
- How a small shift in thinking can 12x your sales
- The power and freedom you’ll gain when you do a Time Cleanse
Steven even offers you the formula to his powerful Time Excuse Diet. Try it for one week if you want to live a life by design.
He also gives you a sneak preview of what to expect from his new book, available on March 12, 2019. A few days from now!
The title is below. It is definitely not another time “management” book. You will never master your time by trying to manage it.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Time Cleanse by Steven Griffith
Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn – Steven’s favorite book
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
STEVEN’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – Paulo Coelho
www.StevenGriffith.com/master-class – Go there NOW for Steven’s FREE masterclass on how to master your time.