ARE THERE PROFESSIONAL VICTIMS?
I wish I could answer no, but I can’t. Unfortunately, the truth is that there are many professional victims, and their club is growing exponentially in today’s world.
This episode explores the victim mindset that I have labelled Rearden Syndrome. The name refers to a principal character, Hank Rearden, in Ayn Rand’s 1957 novel, Atlas Shrugged. The book quickly became an entrepreneur’s manifesto, and it still is today.
Our podcast guest is Randy Gage, a mega-successful entrepreneur, multi-millionaire, international award winning speaker, and prosperity trainer and coach to people around the world who are committed to their personal and financial growth. Atlas Shrugged has been and still is a powerful inspirational book for Randy.
Here are a few of the life changing insights you’ll find in my conversation with Randy Gage:
- The true nature of the professional victim
- The personal and financial habits of a victim
- How and why victims get addicted to blame
- The shocking truth that we all teach people how to treat us.
- Why you may let others decide what you are worth
- The importance of value creation in the 21st century
- Why you should face the fear of getting paid for your value rather than your time
You can listen to this episode passively or actively. By choosing the latter, you are choosing to live into a self-directed empowering narrative for a very fulfilling life.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Mad Genius by Randy Gage
Risky is the New Safe by Randy Gage
Radical Rebirth (available later this year) by Randy Gage
WHERE TO FIND RANDY