This episode is a continuation of our exploration about you beliefs as made up stories. It takes you on a fascinating, sometimes scary ride, into your unconscious mind and reveals it’s power to create reality.
Some things you will discover in this episode:
- The answer to the question, “Would you confess to a crime you did not commit?”
- Any thought that you focus on long enough can become your reality.
- A documented shocking case of false confession.
- What a play about the Salem witch trials of 1692 can teach you about your mind and your life.
- The possibility for remarkable transformation in your life.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini