DARKNESS INTO LIGHT
Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love:Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles,” said, “It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.”
Today’s guest is a woman whose life supports Williamson’s words. Her name is Kerri Hummingbird, and her story is an inspiring example of a person’s journey from darkness into light.
She is the author of two books, a spiritual guide, and a healer. She is also the host of the Soul Nectar podcast.
Our interview pulls back the curtain on the things that hold us back in life. And, it reveals the choices we can make to change our story and step into the light.
These are some of the fascinating things you’ll hear about as you follow Kerri’s compelling story:
- How she stepped into leadership in order to survive
- The events that led to her courageous choice to end a soul destroying marriage
- A vision of being at the end of her rope that forced her to change
Kerri also shares these empowering insights and beliefs:
- You will discover your worthiness when you stop looking outside of yourself
- Self empowerment lives on the other side of shame and blame
- Each of you has a powerful unique gift that Kerri calls your thumbprint suit
- Responsible use of plant medicine can lead to deep self discovery
- The role of White Eagle, kerri’s spiritual guide who helps her to help others
In a nutshell, this interview is an authentic exploration of awakening to your higher self. It will help you tap into your power to grow and change.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Awakening to Me: One Woman’s Journey to Self Love by Kerri Hummingbird
The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama by kerri Hummingbird
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
KERRI’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“No problem can be solved by the same level of consciousness that created it.” – attributed to Albert Einstein
YOUR FREE GIFT