Today’s episode is an interview with Cody Byrns, a man with a jaw dropping inspiring story about overcoming horrific obstacles and achieving success and happiness.
Cody’s story is a journey from hope, through darkness and pain, to growth and enrichment.
Today, he is an internationally recognized speaker and #1 best selling author of the book, Scar Release: Breaking Free of yesterday’s Troubles.
As you listen, these are some fascinating discoveries you’ll make along the way:
- The influence of the circus and juggling on Cody’s life
- The sense of purpose Cody found in ministry school
- The day Cody’s life went up in flames at age 23 – (the true meaning of fired up)
- Waking up in a living nightmare three weeks after Cody’s horrific event
- The powerful test of Cody’s faith
- The two kinds of scars people must learn to heal
- How and why Codu learned to own his scars
- How clown school helped Cody heal
- The 4 step formula for overcoming any obstacle
- The somewhat hidden power of forgiveness
- The important distinction between going through life and growing through life
- The power and enormous value of creating a life vision
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Scar Release: Breaking Free of Yesterday’s Troubles by Cody Byrns
Get Off Your But by Sean Stephenson (Cody’s favorite)
Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
CODY’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“The key to success is playing the hand you were dealt like it’s the hand you wanted.” – Kaitlyn Walsh
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT CODY