Today, it’s easy for everyone to be physically fit. It’s also easy not to. Which choice will you make? It all depends on your story.
This episode has the potential to change your life. It can inspire you to become the best version of yourself, physically, emotionally, and financially.
Our guest is Russ Yeager, a man who transformed himself from a chubby kid who didn’t like his body to a man who won an international physical transformation contest. Now, he helps people experience optimal health and energy and achieve their ideal physique. He will help you get excited about exercise and great nutrition and discover that fitness rocks.
Russ Yeager is much more than a physical fitness trainer. He’s a mindset expert who helps his clients win their inner game to achieve new levels of success, wealth, and happiness.
Russ walks his talk. he runs multiple successful business. He’s a sought after keynote speaker and the author of Live Longer, Feel Better, and Look Great Naked!
He has written and appeared in numerous fitness publications.
Many of his clients describe him as “the most positive and motivating person” they’ve ever met, which is refreshing in a world full of too much negativity and cynicism.
Working with Russ, his clients have saved hundreds — even thousands — of wasted hours and effort, giving them the confidence to know they WILL get results!
Here are just a few of the golden nuggets that Russ offers you in this podcast episode:
- How he went from 25% to 5% body fat in 5 weeks and won the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic
- Why all physical transformation begins in your mind
- 3 ways your mind can sabotage your physical transformation
- Real secrets to lifelong weight loss and ideal health
- Why cardio is NOT the best exercise to help you burn fat
- The difference between healthy eating and eating to look good
- Why the scale is not your friend when you want to get fit
- The ideal protein requirements for men and women
- The importance of macronutrients to optimal health
Russ Yeager’s vision is to help one million men become the best version of themselves in the next five years. Will you be one of them?
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Traction by Gino Wickman (One of Russ’s favorites)
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham
The 10X Rule: The Only difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
RUSS’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Passion and persistence make a vision a reality.” – Russ Yeager
CONTACT RUSS (valuable FREE resources)