FLIP TO WIN
This episode is about flipping houses. Actually, it’s about much more than that. It’s about learning how to flip to win. Flip what? Your life, of course.
Today’s guest, Mike Green, is an expert on flipping houses to create financial freedom. The thing is that Mike would have never achieved success and freedom if he didn’t first flip his life from the losing side to the winning side.
You’re in for a rich experience as you listen to Mike. He will teach you how to flip to win.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the gems Mike Green offers in this interview:
- How breaking the law brought him closer to his dad
- How breaking the law landed him a four year jail sentence
- How Mike learned how to flip to win while he was in prison
- The importance of mentorship and personal development
You will also get insights into honest real world strategies for making lots of money by flipping houses. And when you do it the right way, like Mike teaches, you can also enjoy a rich personal life.
Here are some of the fascinating things Mike reveals about how you can flip to win in real estate:
- Confronting your fear of risk
- Exploding the myths about house flipping
- Avoiding the mistakes many people make flipping houses
- What it takes to for anyone to make great money in this exciting real estate game
- How to do a 45K renovation in 7 days
One of the most inspiring things Mike share in this episode is the importance of creating authentic human relationships if you want to flip to win big.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
MIKE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford