GOT THE SUGAR BLUES?
Many people have a sweet tooth. Maybe you do. It seems innocent, You might even smile when you say, “I have a sweet tooth.”
The truth is that sugar, the white powder that men, women, and children love, is an addictive drug. Some argue that it’s right up there with cocaine.
Today’s podcast guest, Thom King, experienced the destructive power of sugar firsthand. One day, when he looked in the mirror, he decided that enough was enough. That’s when he became the Guy Gone Keto.
You will learn many eyeopening and empowering things from Thom’s story. Here are just a few:
- What is ketosis, and why you want to achieve it
- The nasty truth about sugar
- Why fats are your friends
- How society promotes addiction
- Why those whole grains may not be so healthy
- How to leverage your pain to achieve freedom and happiness
- The health benefits of a cerebral flush
- How to conquer the obesity epidemic
- Much, much more…
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Guy Gone Keto by Thom King
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday & Stephen Hanselman
Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
Sugar Blues by William Duffy
Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
THOM’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“May the bridges I burn light the way.” – Dylan Mckay – Beverly Hills 90210 (the original)