This episode is an interview with Jennifer Leigh, a woman who refused to be defined by anyone’s standards but her own.
Her journey of self-determination will inspire you fully own yourself.
Jennifer is a successful crisis management and social strategy consultant who works with companies and people to help them through growth and change. She earned the right to do what she does by creating a new life when her marriage and business fell apart. She picked up the pieces and launched Graceful and Gumption, her current company that empowers others.
Here are just a few of the empowering gems you’ll discover in this episode:
- How Jennifer became the compassionate “pitbull in a dress”
- A positive spin on being high maintenance
- The important difference between alpha feminine and alpha masculine
- Insight – we teach people how to treat us
- The growth secrets Jennifer learned by working in palliative care
- How Jennifer learned to heal and remain true to herself
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks (Jennifer’s favorite)
Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
JENNIFER’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato