This episode is about human evolution. It’s about digital technology. It’s about disruption. It’s the story of the singularity.
What is the singularity? It’s that moment in time when AI exceeds human intelligence and man merges with the machine.
Sounds like a sci-fi horror story? To some. To others, like Ray Kurzweil, author of The Singularity is Near, it’s a step in human development that takes us closer to genius and immortality.
I do not try to impose a point of view on you in this podcast. I do want you to open your mind to the dramatic changes that are happening and will continue to happen to your world as digital technology advances.
You will learn fascinating things about the latest developments in:
- Manufacturing with 3D Printing
- Construction – homes can be 3D printed in a few days
- Transportation – the emergence of driverless vehicles
- Retail – it will slowly disappear as more people shop online
- Longevity – the ability to live longer, and, perhaps, forever
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Singularity is Near by Ray Kurzweil
Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler