FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
Everyone fears the unknown. Yes, that includes you and me.
Today’s podcast guest is Ali Boone. She has created success on her own terms. She was able to do that by facing down her fear of the unknown.
Her journey took her from a corporate job as an engineer (the known) to her entrepreneurial adventure as a real estate investor (the unknown). It was scary, tough, and worth it.
Today, Ali Boone helps ordinary people step into extraordinary lives by creating their own financial freedom through turnkey real estate investments.
You will be entertained and inspired by Ali’s story. It will shift your mind from “I can’t” to “I don’t know if I can” to “Maybe I can, but I don’t know how” to “Yes! I can!”
These are just a few of the powerful insights you’ll discover in this interview with Ali Boone:
- Why a corporate dream turned into a corporate nightmare
- How a book began to change Ali’s life
- The true meaning and power of passive income
- How to know if you are psychologically unemployable
- Letting go of knowing HOW to do something before you begin it
- The appeal and the value of turnkey real estate investments
- Why mentors are vital to your growth
- How to break your golden handcuffs
You’ll also learn how to set priorities using The 3 Currencies as your guides. They are:
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer (Ali’s favorite)
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Psychologically Unemployable by Jeffery Combs
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
ALI’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Don’t take advice from someone you wouldn’t trade places with.” – A lot of people