Discover the secrets of true entrepreneurial success.
Tapas Banerjee’s story will enlighten and inspire you. He stepped far out of his comfort zone when he moved to Canada from India not knowing the culture or anyone here. Then he left the safe corporate world to create a rapidly growing multi-million dollar company of his own.
You can learn more about this 21st century entrepreneur at www.webagesolutions.com.
BOOKS in this podcast:
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Icarus Deception by Seth Godin
Tell us what you think and feel. Let your voice be heard.