It’s good to pursue ideals. Right? Not always.
When you set goals that are really ideals, you create a blueprint for disappointment and failure.
How do you know the difference between an ideal and a real goal? That’s what this ideal story reveals.
This episode presents the core ideas of Dan Sullivan’s brilliant book, The Gap and the Gain: Building Your Progress and Happiness on How Your Brain Works for You.
Dan is a powerful agent of change whose thinking can dramatically transform your personal and financial life.
In today’s podcast you’ll learn:
- The huge difference between and ideal and a real goal
- Why pursuing an ideal is like trying to reach the horizon
- Why looking back is more productive than looking forward
- How to set and pursue goals that constantly energize you
- Why you should want a progress vs. results mindset
Dan Sullivan created Strategic Coach, a company that has catapulted the success of entrepreneurs for decades. he has a gift for explaining profound truths in very simple ways that you can understand and apply.
Your ideal story may not be so ideal. Listen, find out why, switch your thinking to a powerful new mindset, prosper, and grow.