Comedy is serious business. It takes courage, imagination, and true grit to make your living as a standup comic.
Kathy Klotz-Guest is a professional comedian. She knows how to laugh it up and how to make others laugh as she goes through life.
Have you ever wondered what kind of person becomes a comic? What makes her tick? What’s the secret to her ability to touch your funny-bone again and again? You’ll get those questions answered, you’ll be entertained, inspired, and, you may learn a few valuable things when you listen to my interview with Kathy.
Here are a few of the empowering highlights in this episode:
- How to make failure your friend
- The value and the power of reframing painful experiences
- The importance of storytelling in life and business
- Improvisation for business people
- Comedy as weaponized social consciousness
- What it means to own your life
- Comedians who inspire Kathy
- How to find and own your unique sense of humor
- The healing power of laughter
- The role of comedy in today’s world
- Much much more…
KATHY’S FAVORITE BOOK
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
KATHY’S FAVORITE QUOTES
“Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.” – Will Rogers
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou