CAN YOU LIVE TWICE?
Life after death is not a theory or a fantasy for Josh Mantz, the soldier who died from a sniper bullet in Iraq and came back to life after fifteen minutes.
Josh is today’s guest, and his stranger than fiction story reveals many lessons and secrets that can empower and enrich your life today.
You’ll be riveted by the things you’ll hear and the discoveries you’ll make as you listen to Josh talk to you straight from his heart. Here are a few of the fascinating things you’ll learn:
- The true meaning of an experience we have all had – TRAUMA
- The haunting story of the Santa Claus interpreter
- How trauma changes your beliefs about the world
- The root of leadership in everyone
- The different levels of leadership
- The real meaning of rejection
- How the feeling of abandonment touches all our lives
- How the feeling of shame may be secretly controlling your life
- What it means to be a “pirate of joy.”
- The new paradigm for living
- Powerful lessons of hope
These gems are only a few of the highlights of my conversation with Josh Mantz. You’ll be moved and uplifted by the humility and gratitude he gained from his life after death experience.
You’ll see and feel the bright ray of light behind the words, “beauty of a darker soul.”
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Beauty of a Darker Soul: Overcoming Trauma Through the Power of Human Connection by Joshua Mantz
Healing the Shame that Binds You by John Bradshaw
The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus
The Universe Story by Brian Swimme
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl