MIGHTY BY CHOICE
Today’s podcast is an interview with a young woman who is mighty by choice. Her name is Caitlin Pyle. She believes, as I do, that anyone can be mighty by choice.
Her story is about her fascinating journey from living by other people’s rules to claiming her power and learning to live by her own rules.
You can listen to her story two ways. One, you can hear it and say, “That’s great for her, but my situation is very different. I can never do what she did.”
Two, you can receive Caitlin’s message and say, “Wow! She went from feeling powerless to feeling strong by making a decision to do so. I can make the same kind of decision.” Which option will serve you best?
Caitlin changed her identity story from employee to entrepreneur. That change allowed her to become a millionaire by age 30.
Here are just a few of the powerful inspirational nuggets you’ll take away from my interview with Caitlin Pyle:
- How she decided to wrap herself in strength, might, and power
- The only two sources of all your actions – fear and love
- How you become a magnet when you become a leader
- The two most important choices of your life – to be outer directed or inner directed
- The true meaning of guilt
- The true meaning of self forgiveness
- Why no one has the real power to bully you
- How to successfully work at home
- And, yes, there is much, much, more…
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
Procrastination Priority by Dan Sullivan
CAITLIN’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau