A visionary must have courage, imagination, and faith.
Anand Murthy is an entrepreneur who has all three. He dreams big and takes action to make his dreams a reality that can change the world.
He will inspire you to live into a magnificent story.
BOOKS in this podcast:
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer
- You’ll See It When You Believe It by Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
- Love and Will by Rollo May
- The Courage To Create by Rollo May
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Bold: How To Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact The World by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
Tell us what you think and feel. Let your voice be heard.