How do you reboot your life? You look inside yourself with courage and honesty. You acknowledge what serves you and what doesn’t. You make a decision to change. You take action. You change.
Those are the steps to personal transformation, more or less. Today’s podcast guest, Tracy Winchell, has made major reboots in her life. She’s passionate about growth, change, and the power of storytelling to affect that change.
Her own podcast, Reboots, presents the inspiring stories of people who have grown and enriched their lives by rebooting.
You’re in for a treat, an entertaining, thought provoking adventure on today’s show. Here are a few of the things you’ll enjoy and learn as you listen to Tracy:
- Tracy’s amusing job as a talking Christmas tree
- The gems she got from her family of storytellers
- How to use metaphor to tell engaging stories
- How storytelling helps people deal with grief
- The pivotal life event that triggered a major reboot for Tracy
- A renewed appreciation of true friendship
- How gratitude empowers your life
- How to make storytelling part of your life
- The amusing character who shot at Tracy
- The 4 steps to rebooting you
You may want to listen to Tracy’s story more than once. You may discover new inspiring gems each time.
One of the things Tracy and I talked about was the importance of asking the right questions in life. There are questions that reveal empowering answers. And there are questions that will steal your power.
Your hour with Tracy Winchell will be well spent. You’ll smile, reflect, and be moved by a woman who weaves what she calls a tapestry of hope in the world.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
Unoffendable: How Just One Change Can make All of Life Better by Brant Hansen
Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
The Magic In Asking the Right Questions by Bill Mayer
The Lies We Believe by Dr. Chris Thurman
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
TRACY’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Life is meant to be enjoyed, even when it must be endured.” – Ed Saucier
www.RebootsPodcast.com/ChangeYourStory – FREE self discovery tool & FREE discovery session with Tracy