You can speak on stage. Anyone can. And, you definitely should.
That’s the main lesson you will learn in today’s podcast. Our guest is Pete Vargas, a man who helps people overcome their fear of public speaking and use their new power to rock audiences from the stage and explode their businesses.
Pete was not born a dynamic confident speaker. Far from it. He was a kid from a dysfunctional family with an abusive father. Fortunately, he discovered the healing power of public speaking. It changed his life; now he helps others change theirs.
You’ll gain many golden insights from today’s podcast. Here are just a few:
- How Pete turned his greatest pain into his greatest gift
- The far reaching power of inspirational speaking
- Pete’s best speaking experience
- His worst speaking experience
- How one hour on stage can earn a million dollars or more
- The simple steps you can use to confidently speak on stage
- The difference between butts in seats & hearts in seats
- How to harness the speaking power in Pete’s REACH formula
- How to successfully launch your business in one hour
- The STORY – STAGE – SCALE system that you can and should master
- How to have Stages On Demand
PETE’S FAVORITE BOOK
PETE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
ANOTHER GREAT QUOTE