WALK YOUR TALK
“Commitment is doing the thing you said you would do long after the mood you said it in has passed.” That quote is by George Zalucki, an international icon of self development. It is also one of today’s guest’s favorite quotes.
Our inspiring guest is Ray Higdon, a seven figure earner as a former network marketer and now as an internationally recognized network marketing coach.
This episode is definitely for you even if you are not a network marketer and have no interest in it. Why? Because it is a powerful conversation about showing up in your life and business 100%. it’s about stepping into the power to walk your talk.
You will feel Ray’s authentic energy throughout this interview. That energy literally radiates from Ray’s voice and touches you on a level beyond words. You can’t help but feel uplifted and empowered by Ray Higdon’s authenticity, vulnerability, and passion.
People pay Ray six figures for the knowledge, wisdom, and life changing secrets that he shares freely with you in today’s podcast episode.
Ray dropped so many value bombs in this interview. Here a just a few of the high ticket lessons you will learn:
- Releasing emotional baggage to attract wealth and happiness
- The value of becoming uncomfortable
- Why a breakdown proceeds every major breakthrough
- The transformative power of two simple words: Until & Despite
- What real consistency looks like
- Why life’s worst circumstances can’t really stop you
- One pivotal event that unlocked Ray’a power to grow, succeed, and contribute
- Why you should learn to take action before you are ready
- One book that transformed and empowered Ray’s life
- How you will feel when you align your words with your actions
If you are tired of being a spectator of this rewarding Life Game, listen to this entire episode with Ray Higdon, and become a winning player.
RAY’S FAVORITE BOOK
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
QUOTES IN THIS PODCAST
“I don’t feel pressure; I just see opportunity.” – Larry Bird (Ray’s favorite)
“Commitment is doing the thing you said you would do long after the mood you said it in has passed.” – George Zalucki
“Don’t wish for things to be easier. Wish for you to be better.” – Jim Rohn
There is always a story behind someone’s glory. It’s usually a tough one. Achievement and success must be earned. When they are, that’s rich.
Today’s episode is about a highly successful millennial entrepreneur. An online marketer and business coach named Marquel Russell.
His success is impressive. His determination and grit to achieve success are inspiring. His journey trul is a glory story.
Marquel is from the hood in Atlanta Georgia. He didn’t have positive male role models growing up. He looked up to and emulated gangsters and drug dealers, even Pablo Escobar.
Marquel’s early walk on the wild side landed him in jail. He was in lockup at 19 when his first child was born. How did he turn things around, write an awesome new story, and live into it?
That’s what you’ll discover in this powerful candid interview with Marquel Chili Gates Russell. Here are some of the highlights of a glory story you’ll learn from and enjoy:
- How Marquel’s entrepreneurial mom instilled believe and hope in him
- The funny story behind his first car, a 1984 baby blue Ford
- How the candy lady sparked his entrepreneurship
- Life skills Marquel learned in prison
- Discovering Bible study behind bars
- The influence of entertainment and club promotion on Marquel’s success
- How network marketing opened a door to a whole new way of life
- The personal development gurus that advanced Marquel’s growth
- Zig Ziglar’s great inspiration
- What happened when a mentor named Lonnie Robinson came into Marquel’s life
- The powerful effect of earning his first dollar online
- Marquel Russell’s first six figure payday
- The morning success ritual that fuels Marquel’s success
- How Marquel guides and inspires inner city youth
- His vision to impact the global economy by helping others
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (Marquels favorite)
Do The Work by Steven Pressfield
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday & Stephen Hanselman
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson
MARQUEL’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ―
What is failure? And why has it gotten a bad rap?
Most of us have gone through an education system that stigmatizes mistakes. Make mistakes, and you get low grades. Make enough mistakes, and you fail.
Failing earns you the label of loser, a person of low intelligence. If you accept the label, you step into a low status identity. That identity becomes the frame through which you view the world.
CHANGE THE FRAME
Refuse to see failure as something negative. Answer the question, “what is failure,” like this. Failure is an important necessary step on the road to success. You’ll be in great company.
Thomas Edison is a prime example of man who delighted in failure. On the subject of his many “failed” attempts to invent the light bulb, Edison said, “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
MINDSET – MINDSET – MINDSET
You may know exactly what the word mindset means. But until you experience the power of shifting your mindset, of changing your limiting beliefs (stories) to empowering ones, you won’t fully appreciate the meaning of mindset.
Today’s podcast guest is Todd Palmer. His story will nudge and inspire you to view the world through an empowering frame. His story will help you discover a mindset that fires you up and can make you unstoppable. Todd is a guy who failed forward to success. His answer to what is failure was always positive.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How Todd turned massive debt into exciting opportunity
- How to shift your thoughts from lack to abundance
- How being a single parent can lead to enormous success
- The power of life balance
- Why DNA is more important that your resume
- Todd’s 4 pillars of success for your business
- The crucial difference between leadership and management
- MUCH MORE…
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Freak Factor: Discovering Uniqueness by Flaunting Weakness by David J. Rendall
The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
TODD’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
FREE 30 minute conversation with Todd: Contact Kelly at email@example.com
Power To Transform
You are what you identify with. You identify with thoughts that grow into images that you allow to live in your mind.
Let’s say you have a menial job. Does it define you? Only if you identify yourself as menial.
Today’s guest is a man who refused to identify with self images that limited his growth, creativity, and his shot at greatness.
He has played a variety of roles in life, from the mundane to the extraordinary. He conquered obesity; he overcame a stutter, he transformed from stocking clerk to seven figure entrepreneur.
He was featured on an ABC reality TV Show, Extreme Weight Loss.
Today, Mike Giannulis helps entrepreneurs go from good to great. His story will touch you and give you the power to become unstoppable in the face of any obstacle.