THOUGHTS ARE THINGS
Today’s episode is truly a game changing, story changing thing. You will learn why and how your thoughts are things; they are thought things.
Thoughts are things is not just an analogy. It is literal. A thought is as much a thing as a hot burning coal, a shard of glass, or a soft pillow.
And, like things, thoughts affect your physical body.
You’ll be amazed at what science is revealing about the power of your thoughts to create any reality you desire. Enjoy this adventurous exploration into the science history behind our views of the world and ourselves.
Here are just a few of the mind expanding nuggets in this episode of Change Your Story, Change Your Life:
- 17th Century Beliefs – Our current view of the physical world and reality is based on the outdated thinking of Sir Isaac Newton’s Principia, written in 1687
- 17th Century Mind – Our predominant view of human consciousness is a hand-me-down from Rene Descartes’ idea that mind and matter are separate entities. They are not.
- The 1941 Meeting that Changed the Word Forever – Physicists, Neils Bohr and Werner Heisenberg met in Copenhagen between September 15 and 21. Their findings, discussion and revelations laid the foundation for quantum physics.
- Bohr and Heisenberg gave us irrefutable evidence that atoms (matter) are not solid; they are “tiny clouds of possibility” that exist only as a potential of their future selves.
Matter becomes manifest and real when it is observed. It is our act of OBSERVATION that determines which potential of matter comes into existence as “reality.”
You also learn:
- Why we so strongly resist change
- Experiments that prove the power of thought to influence and shape matter
- The true meaning of intention
- How you can immediately use intention to create the life you want
- The strange truth behind superheros
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe by Lynne McTaggart
The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
QUOTE IN THIS PODCAST
“A human being is part of the whole, called by us, ‘universe’; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.” – Albert Einstein