EMBRACE ALL CHALLENGES
You can run from challenges, or make friends with them. Choose the latter, and you will create your reality. Actually, you always create your reality. When you embrace all challenges, you create the reality you want.
That’s the theme that runs throughout this podcast. It is the theme of Eddie Lorin’s life. Eddie is our featured guest today. He is the creator of a real estate investment trust that allows everyone, yes everyone, to invest profitably in real estate. A person can begin their investment journey with as little as $1,000.
Eddie champions the underdog. Orphaned at seventeen, Eddie achieved success and fulfillment with grit, hard work, and a winner’s mindset. Now, he is passionate about empowering others who want to improve their lives.
You will discover many powerful life lessons and rich nuggets in this podcast. Here are just a few:
- A message of hope and forgiveness from a holocaust survivor
- The power of the Serenity Prayer
- The rich meaning of Impact Investing
- How to create wealth through contribution
- How to develop an abundance mindset
- How to turn blight into light
- Luxurious living on a budget
- Slashing taxes with Opportunity Zones
- Why you should be thankful for what you don’t have
In a nutshell, this conversation with Eddie Lorin is all about self-empowerment. You’ll hear it in Eddie’s words; you’ll feel strongly in his passionate energy; you’ll learn it from our spontaneous dialogue.
Listen to Eddie Lorin’s story if you would love to turn any mountain into a molehill.
BOOKS IN THIS PODCAST
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
EDDIE’S FAVORITE QUOTE
“There is never a good time to do a bad deal or a bad time to do a good deal.” – Somebody